The Path

The journal of Zach Riah; traveling a path through dreams.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Greetings from a traveler; an introduction to The Path

Greetings. It has been a long time since I have been in front of a computer, and the one I sit before now is unlike any I've ever seen before, but that is not important. I have come far on my journey and have reached a point of rest and reflection, along with the opportunity to begin relaying to you, whoever you might be, the journey I have been on.

My journey began a few months ago, I think. It's hard to say because time is hard to keep track of when walking The Path. That is what the many friends I have made along the way have called it. It is hard to describe The Path, but I will try. The Path is just that, a path, but one which takes the traveler beyond what I once thought of as normal life into a surreal, dream like world. The traveler sees places, sights, and events that could never be seen, visited, or which could even exist in normal life. I've found no rules and discerned no limitations thus far in my travels, but I feel as if each place I visit, each event I see, and each action I take has a deeper meaning or a hidden side. It's as if I walk through a living analogy of life's deeper purposes and plans.

Hopefully that doesn't sound too corny. But hey, that's the feeling I get from it all, and I must say I've learned to feel more than I ever though I could along this journey. I'm led, much like a car is steered. When the turn comes, I turn without really knowing why or where I'm going. I feel somewhere inside me that I have a choice in the matter, but it is much like the choice of whether to breath or not, or eat or not. I feel that if I rebel against this guidance, I may be lost and leave The Path, perhaps never to return to it again. So, I stick to it, and though it is hard sometimes, even painful, it has always been worth it.

Anyway, I feel it is very important to share my journey with others, especially now that I have the opportunity! So I hope you will take the time to read my journal, consider it's many mysteries, and perhaps help me understand the hidden meanings I feel certain are behind each step I take along The Path. I will do my best to tell the tale thus far, and to keep it updated (somehow) as my travel continues. Thank you, friends, and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Zach Riah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home